Thomas is an experienced executive working with scientific and private equity firms seeking to invest in and support the growth of Life Sciences companies
Thomas is an Associate Director based in San Francisco and leads our Healthcare / Life Sciences client services for the US West Coast. With over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry, he is a trusted advisor to scientific and private equity firms seeking to grow their companies.
Examples of his work include:
- Led the Strategy, pilot and use case development for a SaaS based start-up, using machine learning and artificial Intelligence for real-time PAT and quality oversight in pharma/biopharma manufacturing
- Created and led the development of a global biopharm, regulatory and payer program at MIT leading to the advancement of improved regulatory framework for drug development and approval
- Developed framework for integrating and leveraging healthcare data into an innovative computational platform driving new insights assessing value, stabilizing pricing, formulary position and utilization for newly launched primary care drug (Tri-party program: Fortune 50 High-tech, Pharma, Payer)
- Developed technology enabled treatment pathways guiding utilization review for management of autoimmune disease; automating processes, controlling costs and monitoring quality of care: lowered prescription cost of care on average 22%
- Led Strategy & design of a registry supporting patient experience pilot, cancer immunotherapy between a top-tier pharma and a leading US academic medical center. Continuous accessing multiple data sources from pilot participants (patient, payer, pharma, provider sourced data)
Prior to joining ADL, he worked at Naia Limited, Bigfinite Inc, Pfizer, Wood Mackenzie, and PA Consulting.