Raffaela has13+ years of top management consulting experience, including seven years as a Partner at McKinsey.
Raffaela is a Partner in our Vienna Office and Head of ADL’s Financial Services Practice for DACH & EE.
Raffaela has 13+ years of top management consulting experience, including seven years as a Partner at McKinsey & Company. She led McKinsey’s global Transaction Banking Practice for several years and co-led several diversity and inclusion initiatives within McKinsey and for clients. In total, she served more than 50 institutions across the globe, including DACH, the UK, the Netherlands, Asia and the Middle East.
Her consulting focus lies on:
- Wealth management and affluent banking
- Corporate banking
- Large-scale transformations, productivity and growth programs
- M+A and private equity
A few examples of projects Raffaela was responsible for in recent years include:
- Supporting M+A activities of a leading global wealth management player
- Assessing the capabilities of a large global bank in cash management and trade finance across 20 EMEA markets
- Defining future business models for leading banks with focus on digitization strategy
- Supporting an industry-changing merger of two large payments players in Europe from the start of negotiations to post-merger management
Raffaela holds a master’s degree and PhD (business ethics) from the University of Vienna. She is fluent in German and English.
In her free time, Raffaela enjoys cooking for family and friends, participating in sports and reading.